Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome

Welcome everyone to audreylocke.blogspot.com. This blogspot is based off my future book which I have still not figured out what to be called, so this is what your here for. For my book to be incredible and hopefully amazing, I need your opinions. Heres my main questions:

What should the name be?

How should the cover look like?

I have came up with several names; Immortal Fear, Immortal Desire, Immortal Death, Immortal Blood, Immortal Betrayel, and Immortal Lies.

What should the first book out of four books be named? Please write to me on my stardoll account, VampireLexie.

I will soon later post the covers I want you to vote. Also, the characters on the sides are main characters in the books. If you wish, one of the characters would be changed, please write to me on my stardoll account. Also, if you have any character reccomendations, also contact me.

Thank you for taking the time to check out this website. I will daily update it.

2 comments:

  1. Lexie, I thought you were going to daily update this?
    You should get on again. I made my own blog for my club too.
    ~Silver

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. Ive totally forgotton about this blog, thanks for reminding me! I'm sure to start posting again.

    ~Lexi

    ReplyDelete